Freitag, 5. Dezember 2014

 •• » 05.12. | HIPHOP « ••
Ca$h Out ft. Snoop Dogg - Go Get That Dough
Caskey - Sun Goes Down
Chief Keef ft. Richie Stacks - This Da Squad
Corner Boy P ft. Curren$y - Riding Slow
Domo Genesis ft. Mac Miller - This Is 15 Bars I May Be Wrong I Gotta See
Future ft. Drake - Never Satisfied
G-Unit - Ease Up
Jose Guapo - No Type (Remix)
Kevin Gates - Reasonable Suspicion
Kidd Kidd ft. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks - Big Body Benz
Legacy (New Boyz) - DWYL
Logic - Open Bar
Ludacris - Nutmeg
Lupe Fiasco - Deliver
Mr. Porter - Leave Me Alone
Nappy Roots - Hazy
OG Kokane ft. The Game & Joe Young - Waiting On Detox
Pries ft. Abstrakt - Thugga
Ro Ransom ft. QuESt - All Dogs Go To Heaven
Siya ft. Chris Brown & Problem - Nigga Like Me
Skeme - Lifestyle
Soulja Boy - Don Corleone
T.I. - Handling My Business
Talib Kweli ft. Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T. & Kendra Ross - Everywhere I Go
Tracy T - Drug Sport
Young Money Yawn ft. Juicy J - Waitress
http://s1.directupload.net/images/130106/uzum75tt.png
» DOWNLOAD VIA UPLOADED
» DOWNLOAD VIA OBOOM
» DOWNLOAD VIA SHARE-ONLINE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

 

HIPHOP